July 24, 2018 — AKVIS announces Chameleon 10, a great tool for combining photos together in a variety of ways. Version 10 offers the new cutting-edge Double Exposure mode that superimposes two different images in a single photo. Also, the recent version provides multiple improvements made to the interface and some tools, the Notification Panel, support for RAW and PSD files, etc.
- AKVIS Chameleon allows users to create collage images and assemble images together. It works in multiple modes that produce different results. The software does not require precise selection of the copied object and can be especially helpful to those users who want to achieve a high-quality result without having to bother with layers and complicated selection techniques. The program adapts digital images in a chameleon-like manner so that they seamlessly blend into a single image.
- Version 10 offers the brand new Double Exposure mode (Home Deluxe/Business) that combines a foreground image with a background image, keeping both in focus. This creative technique is especially advantageous when applying to silhouette photos, portraits, or images with a monochrome background.
- The Notification Panel added in the recent version provides quick access to all product updates and special offers.
- Also, the new version offers a number of changes made to some tools, support for RAW and PSD files, interface improvements, minor bug fixes, etc.
- The software runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS X 10.7-10.11 and macOS 10.12-10.13. The product is available as a standalone application and as a plugin filter for AliveColors, Adobe Photoshop and other image editors.
Download AKVIS Chameleon 10 and try all features of the software during the 10-day trial period.
More information here: https://akvis.com/en/press-kit/akvis-chameleon-10.php