With Perfectly Clear Complete v3, it is now possible to use Perfectly Clear with Capture One.
- Highlight a photo in your library.
- Choose File > Edit with….
- In the new dialog choose options for your file. We recommend a TIFF file at 16-bit. Use the sRGB color space or Adobe RGB color space.
- Click Open With and choose PerfectlyClearComplete LR.
- Click Edit Variant to send the image to Perfectly Clear.
- Make any edits in Perfectly Clear and click Save and the image is returned to CaptureOne
- You can choose the updated image as a Variant from the side panel.
You can see the workflow in my Slideshow Review:
You can see a video here: