Filter Forge is a powerful graphic software allowing you to generate textures, enhance photos and apply visual effects to your images. It can be used as a standalone program or as a plugin under Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Affinity and other host application.
There are 3 things that make Filter Forge unique:
1. You get free access to 12333 user-created filters. Anyone can contribute their textures and effects to the online filter collection so it grows with every submitted filter. This means the more people use Filter Forge, the better it gets.
2. You can create your own filters. Filter Forge comes with a visual node-based editor allowing you to create your own filters – textures, effects, distortions, backgrounds, frames, you name it. All filters automatically support 16- and 32-bit modes in Photoshop, real-world HDRI lighting, bump and normal maps, huge resolutions, and most filters can be seamlessly tiled.
3. Contributors get Filter Forge for free. You submit filters, they get popular with the users, we send you a free copy of Filter Forge. Sounds simple but don't expect a giveaway, you will have to earn it.
New Features Added in Filter Forge 7
- New Sample Cache Architecture Speeds Up Rendering
Rendering speed has always been a concern for many Filter Forge users. Filter Forge 7.0 brings in improvements to sample caching that can speed up lots of filters.Read More...Full 64-bit support
- Instant Component Search
New instant component search makes adding components to your filter faster and easier.Read More...Mappable Lists and Sliders
- Mappable Lists and Sliders
Filter Forge 7.0 refreshes 47 existing components, making their list and slider inputs mappable. It simplifies filter creation and gives authors more room for creativity.Read More...Copy and Paste Support
- Copy / Paste
Filter Forge 7.0 adds support for copying and pasting images that allows you to use Filter Forge together with any image editor regardless of its support for plugins.Read More...Channels Subtabs
- New Approach to Channels
Thanks to the recent renderer rewrite, Filter Forge 7 brings in the ability to generate all render channels simultaneously and in parallel with the final image. You can now preview the channels being rendered and quickly switch between them without restarting rendering.Read More...Export Dialog
- Easy Export
The new Export dialog implements the long-awaited option to export multiple render channels at once. You can select specific images for export and fine-tune their export settings.Read More...