New features and improvements in version 11
Najdete na adrese: https://www.phaseone.com/11
Cituji textovou část:
"- Annotations - Annotate your images in Capture One by adding handwritten notes and drawings directly on your images. Use it to remember what caught you in the moment, make notes to share with your retoucher, or simply jot down a reminder for yourself for later. Include the Annotations in your exported PSD file as a separate layer for ideal flexibility.
- Layered Workflow - All adjustment tools are now compatible with Layers, making Capture One a truly “layer centric” application. With this we are introducing a new and more dynamic workspace. Local Adjustments has been renamed to Layers and is now included in multiple Tool tabs, making it easier to work with a layered editing workflow.
- Layer Opacity - Control the impact of your local adjustments by changing the opacity of each layer. Once adjustments are made across as many tools as needed, simply drag the opacity slider to decrease the overall impact of the layer.
- Feather Mask & Refine Mask - Softening the edges of a mask after drawing is simplified with the Feather Mask feature. Avoid having to redraw masks by simply dragging a slider to feather the edges.
- The Refine Edge lets you make a more precise edge on your mask. Create a clean and adjustable mask with many uses, for example, picking out hair against a background. Use with the improved Auto Mask function for precision results
- Export Crop to Path - When applying a crop in Capture One, you can now use the Export Path to include the crop as a path when you export to PSD. By storing the crop as a Path in your exported PSD file, the full image can be used for retouching or even alternate cropping at a later stage.
- Duplicate Checker - The Duplicate Checker makes sure that you don’t import the same file twice in your Catalog or Session. The robust catching-mechanism ensures that importing the difference from the last import is easy and efficient.
- Color Improvements - Improved handling of color makes sure layered color adjustments work to perfection. The Color Balance, Color Editor, White Balance and other tools have been re-engineered to show smoother transitions between each layer.
- Editing Speed - The overall performance of Capture One has been increased, which gives a smoother and faster experience when editing. This is especially helpful when fine-tuning adjustments.
- Grey Scale - Visualize your mask without the distraction of the image by switching to Grey Scale. Missed areas of your mask are now easily caught and corrected.