Art is a unique expression of individual creativity, not a simple visual style. And although Impression does have pre-built effects to start you off, its ultimate goal is to help you create your own personal masterpieces. Impression is designed to help the user transform images into a realistic looking work of fine art, The name of this program was inspired by the style of painting called Impressionism, Impressionism was a reaction to Realism, a style of painting that aimed to depict the subject exactly as shown. Painters like Monet, Renoir and Degas branched out of the norm and paid less attention to a scene’s details by painting with sketchy brushwork and thick strokes (impasto).
Topaz Impression contains a diverse range of tools, including several brushes and dozens
of textures. Working with the selective parameters, you can control the size, thickness, hue and so on of the decided medium to create your masterpiece.
The best start how to discover all secrets of Impression, is to vist the Impression gallery HERE:
Main Features. There are some unique features in Topaz Impression:
1. Presets and Collections inspired by art history and different artistic styles. From ancient to modern art, you might just find that the Da Vinci Sketch, Chiaroscuro or Cezanne preset is your favorite.
2. Simulated brush strokes. Actual media strokes using oil paint, colored pencil, watercolor and so on were scanned and masked out with Topaz ReMask to put into the program’s algorithm.
3. HSL Technology in 8-Colors. Easily adjust the hue, saturation and lightness of the overall image or by individually selecting one of 8 different colors.
4. Lighting Effects. Add to your artwork by adjusting the contrast, brightness, vignette and light direction.
5. Textures. Choose from dozens of surface textures including brick, canvas, wood, rock and several different types of paper.
6. User Interface Design. With Impression, we have continued to develop a cleaner, more modern and efficient interface to improve usability, workflow and overall aesthetics.
More information: https://www.topazlabs.com/impression