With the AKVIS Points software you can easily create gorgeous works of art using the pointillism technique. You can make paintings in the style of Georges Seurat and Paul Signac! Discover the world of bright colors!
Pointillism is a painting technique characterized by applying of separate brush strokes in the form of dots or spots. This style is an offshoot of Impressionism. A complex hue is decomposed into individual colors, which are displayed on the canvas as dotted strokes, small dabs of paint of pure color. The optical mixing of these dots gives us the visual perception of an entire painting.
- The software includes ready-to-use AKVIS presets which help you start working. It's possible to create your own presets by saving your favorite photo-to-painting settings.
- The program offers the choice between a flat paper and a rough surface that makes the impression even more vivid. It's also possible to add a signature, an inscription, or a copyright watermark to the picture.
- The software supports the Batch Processing feature which helps you to automatically convert a series of images with the same effect settings. It is useful when you need to create a number of paintings at the same style for a book or a blog or to convert a video into a cartoon with the pointillism technique.
The functionality of the software depends on the license type. Some features are only available for Home Deluxe and Business licenses. Special Deluxe/Business features:
- While filtering the image, the program makes snapshots of intermediate steps. Thanks to the indispensable and spectacular Timeline feature it's possible to create variations of paintings without adjusting the settings.
- The program gives at your disposal the special Post-Processing Tools which lets you add final touches to your masterpiece, and strengthen/reduce the pointillism effect on certain areas.
During the trial period you can try all options and choose the license you like.
AKVIS Points is available as a standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor, for Windows and Mac. The plug-in is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro, Painter, etc. The software is available in versions for Windows and Mac OS X. One license key lets you register the product on two computers, it does not matter what system you use. You can even use the program on both platforms with the same key.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.6-10.10 (32/64 bit). Interface & Help languages: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese.
AKVIS Points lets you transform your photos into paintings using one of the most exciting artistic techniques - pointillism. With the software you can easily create gorgeous works of art in a pointillist manner.
More information: www.akvis.com.
All-in-One Slideshow-review - HERE: