- Using the sharpened charcoal you can make thin clear lines, but if you put it on the edge you'll get a wide loose stroke.
- Charcoal creates rich and easy picturesque strokes, both delicate and bold.
- It allows you create drawings with each material or combine them using dramatic contrast between black and white.
- Playing with colors and options, you can get a lot of variants of photo to drawing conversion and achieve outstanding artistic effects such as sanguine.
- You can observe the conversion of your photo into a charcoal and chalk drawing in real time.
- The program makes snapshots during processing and lets you choose between them. Thanks to this feature it's possible to create variations of drawings without adjusting the settings.
- Changing the color of the background paper gives even more variants of the final result.
- Adding your signature to an image you can feel like a real artist, the author of a work of art.
- The program offers a list of presets, ready-to-use settings combinations which make it easier to work with the software and save you time.
AKVIS Charcoal is available as a standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor, for Windows and Macintosh. The plug-in is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro, etc. Consult the compatibility page for more details.
More information in Akvis Charcoal Tutorial:
Short slideshow-review: www.akamonitor.cz/product-reviews/charcoal/
( comming soon )