Stručná charakteristika programu:
BWStyler 2 performs impressive black and white conversions, creates traditional b&w effects and visually styles b&w photos. It features 25 effect types and 680 presets as well as plenty of masking options for applying the effect to only selected areas of a photo.
Proč my měl fotograf volit právě BW Styler a ne konkurenční produkt?
BWStyler offers more effects and more sophisticated features. BWStyler includes a more versatile curve tool, masking brush, selective adjustment feature and histograms than any other b&w filter. BWStyler contains 680 presets that produce a wide variety of photographic and special effects. These presets can be combined with each other allowing ten thousands of potential effects. BWStyler also features more b&w film types than any other product and even allows you combine a b&w film look with the grain and tonality of a totally different film. Presets of most other products were not designed to be combined, so they often do not match well. Unlike other tools BWStyler offers modes for beginners as well as experts thus taking individual workflow preference and knowledge into account.
Jaké možnosti program BW Sty\ler nabízí:
- Simulates whole workflow of B&W photography from shooting a photo to processing it in the lab and - -framing the end result
- Offers B&W conversion, creating traditional B&W effects and styling B&W photos
- Simulates 66 historic film types and various ISO rating, lens filters, lab development strategies, paper types, color toners, special lab effects and more.
- Simulate the tonality of photographs from famous photographers like Ansel Adams.
- Apply aging, dynamic contrast, colorkey, bicolor, vignette, glow and frame effects
- Six different methods for B&W conversion
- Wide range of masking features for selectively addressing certain parts of an image.
- Various modes for beginners and advanced users
- Allows batch processing of image files
- Processes 8bit and 16bit RGB images
Více na adrese: http://thepluginsite.com/products/photowiz/bwstyler/index2.htm